September 2017 saw net inflows of US$ 28.6 Bn.
- At the end of September 2017 there were 2,029 ETFs domiciled in the US with assets
- of $ 3,123 Bn from 81 product issuers and 124 index providers.
- Assets increased by $71.5 Bn (or 2.3%) in September, with net inflows of $ 28.6 Bn.
- iShares saw the largest net inflows for the month with $16.9 Bn, followed by Vanguard with $9.4 Bn and Schwab with $1.8 Bn, while State Street’s SPDRs range experienced the largest net outflows of $2.2 Bn.
- ETFs tracking FTSE Russell indices saw the largest net inflows for the month with $7.5 Bn, followed by Bloomberg based indices with $5.3 Bn and ICE with $3.5 Bn, while S&P Dow Jones based products experienced the largest net outflows of $1.5 Bn.
Download the full ULTUMUS US ETF MARKET SUMMARY, SEPTEMBER 2017